Our staff always takes precautionary steps in our offices to ensure we provide the safest environment for you. We are aware of the many concerns regarding COVID-19 and we are closely monitoring the health alerts and advisories.
It is our intention to continue to serve our clients and their mental health and substance use needs. As an extra measure of safety to our staff and clients we will be wiping down and disinfecting the waiting rooms, offices, and high touch areas on a regular basis.
- Please call our office to cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well (coughing, sneezing, body aches, etc)
- Please reschedule if you are running a fever & please be fever free for 24 hours
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. We have 2 bathrooms at each location and other sinks for you to utilize
- Avoid shaking hands or personal contact
- Follow proper coughing & sneezing etiquette as well as hygiene
- If you have traveled to affected areas, please reschedule until waiting period is over & you are symptom free
While we do not anticipate an interruption in business, we are following the same guidelines for our staff. Please refer to the CDC website (www.cdc.gov) for full details on limiting the spread of the virus. If you have any questions or concerns please call your location
Thank you for your time and patience as we continue to monitor this situation
Allied Behavioral Health Services Administration and Clinical Staff